I tried to make this seem like a dragonfly. It is a pearl head pin with coloured wire wrapped around and a bead and part of an old bracelet from Tunisia that was broken.
Below the base part of the flower is from poundland and I dabbed it with a silver inkpad and scraped the edges with no other than a potato peeler I bought and couldn't peel potatoes with it so... craft tool. The silver flower in the middle is one that I found in my stash and the leaves are punched out using a woodware punch. I put a couple of stems that I got with some Prima flowers.
The sentiment was from a magazine or something and I used the potato peeler again and scraped it. I got some scraps and did the same to them and brushed them with a lilac ink pad and used the MS doily punch again.
The rest I don't actually have any but the antique linen distress pad yet but have ordered some. I just used a lilac inkpad I had so....
Anyway hope you like it.