Monday 19 September 2011

HDH107 Apalling Apothecary

This week at Haunted Design House you are to create a project using "Apalling Apothecary"what's in YOUR medicine cabinet? poison, hemlock, eye of newt!

Well my little beauty in the troll world is a pinup model.  Her name is Bianca and she loves nothing more than essence of rat in her apothecary hence the rat in hand.  Her hobbies include potions, rat catching, ghoul bashing and mud dips.  She is the pinup for the month of October sporting a fly agaric bikini and lovely red hairy legs and armpits.



Bianca will be the first of a 12 month calender of troll pinups.  Now let us see what is in your apothecary!

Andrea C x

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This looks like a photo of me!!! I just don#t like rats. No wonder Halloween is my fave holiday! Valerie

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Love, love, LOVE this, Andrea! :D

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this Andrea, you always come up with such fantastic stuff.
Kevin xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Andrea, she is just STUNNING! The epitome of Troll loveliness. It must be due to that essence of rat! xxD

Mina said...

ok now how did you get a holiday snap of me lol...I love this to bits Andrea, its an amazing piece of work
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

OMG...that's a riot!!!! I had to look twice to be sure I was looking at my computer monitor, and not in the mirror. *snort* I LOVE this.

coops said...

haha she is fabulous andrea.love your description of her with her mud dips and red hairy armpits :D

xx coops xx

Netty said...

Totally brilliant Andrea, am so loving Bianca with her great teeth and wonderful body. xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

THAT'S ME!!!!! the troll in fairyland! LOL

Fab work as always Andrea :)

Fiona. x

ps next time please ask permission before you use my photo LOL.