Monday 23 April 2012

HDH130 - Eye Can See You!

This week for the Haunted Design House the challenge is Eye Can See You.  You can use eyes on your project or optical images or just however you interpret it.

I decided to do a bit of needle felting and needle felted an eyeball.  First I did it with the optical nerve hanging from it then decided to make it in to a flower.


The bottle I got at a craft shop and it says Dragon Blood (couldn't resist it).  Who knew it would make a good eyeball flower holder!!

So let's SEE (sorry) what you can come up with.

Anyways hope you all have a tops day whatever you are doing.

Andrea C x

6 comments:

Netty said...

OMG whatever will you think up next Andrea..............lol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks good, but as I have had rather a lot of eye ops a difficult subject for me! But your felting is great! Valerie

Teri said...

What a great idea! Looks fabulous hun! xx

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! How cool and creative can you get!? Love it! xxD

coops said...

haha this is just brilliant hun.your felting is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

LOL.....Cool.... Another FAB idea brilliantly executed...... Love it!