Friday 20 July 2012

Phil Hyne's Zombie Magnet.










I realised only just now that I posted about this on facebook but not on here.  I was extremely lucky enough to win a prize of a customised magnet sculpture of myself made in to a zombie from Holly's Horrorland which was made by the most talented Phil Hynes.


Pretty amazing, it takes pride of place with my brain magnets from Creepy Glowbugg on my fridge, in amongst pics of unicorn and hearts and rainbows that my daughter has drawn.

Anyway just thought I ought to post a pic in case anyone was interested you can get Phil to make customised pieces through either his website or the zombies and toys.  He does wedding toppers, busts, magnets etc. 


Andrea C x

5 comments:

Netty said...

Brilliant likeness and such a fab and special prize, x

ike said...

Totally AWESOME - how cooooool is that ?!!! LUV it xxxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

I think I need one of these on my fridge, it might frighten me off! Gorgeous piece, in reality I am zombie green with envy! Have a great weekend, Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fantastic Andrea, I love it!!!
Kevin xx

coops said...

oh wow its fantastic hun.the detail is stunning :D

xx coops xx