Monday 4 March 2013

HDH162 - Drop Dead Gorgeous

Over at Haunted Design House this week the challenge is titled Drop Dead Gorgeous, so this means that you can use anything undead.  I went for the Corpse Bride to base mine on but you could use vampires, zombies etc.

I painted her on a canvas using acrylics.  I made a frame of tendrils coming out of the darkness.  She actually isn't finished.  I haven't done her hair properly yet or shaded quite a lot of it but usually if I don't finish something on the first night, it NEVER gets finished.

 
Anyways let's see what creepiness is lurking in the recesses of your brain!
 
Andrea C x

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Andrea, she's just gorgeous! Fabulous work and those tentacles are immense! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

McCrafty's Cards said...

She really is drop dead gorgeous Andrea I love her, wonderful work.
Kevin xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

There you go again! Dominating the challenge with your gorgeous painting! She looks stunning even in her unfinished state. You ROCK the paint, lady! What size is this? It looks pretty large.

mark gould said...

love love love her, so beautiful, great colours and the boarder is stunning.

Netty said...

wow your painting is stunning Andrea, xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

Oh WOW! she really is drop dead GORGEOUS! Love the colours and the tentacles are FAB :)

coops said...

so stunning andria.i love how you have framed the fabulous image and she really looks like she has a spooky glow :D

xx coops xx

Vee Cassidy said...

I do love to see your art, Andrea she is wonderful and that frame is amazing. Vee xx

Angela Marie said...

Oh wow, I really like what you did here. I always enjoy looking at your blog because you're to have something neat to look at.