Wednesday 8 December 2010

Simply Betty Day 7 Emo Crimbo

Okay so todays simply betty challenge is to create a crimbo (christmas) card using an emo image and also only using purple, turquoise and lime green (love the turquoise and lime green combo).  Although we still didn't get any sleep last night I am a cheery bissum today so gonna roll with it.  Don't know my A@#$e from my elbow but nonetheless am a happy chappy.  About time too!



I got my sorry butt into the freezing cold garage today and tried to get most of the craft stuff I needed dug out before I got frostbite. 

I dug out some of my nice doodlebug papers and brads etc and took over the kitchen with my stuff.  I put believe (as in Santa).  I used the emo Betty and gave her a purple santa hat with a matching skull that is on her belt as the pom pom (?).  MS crackle punch, leaf punches.  The wild orchid flower I coloured with purple and turquoise promarkers.

Now I need to get my behind into gear and get my haunted design house challenge done.

Andrea C x

7 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

WOwie that turned out marvelous! Sorry it was so cold for ya! I do the same here... forget how cold it is and go into the garage barefoot... get my butt back in the house ASAP! LOL Thanks for joining us for challenge #7

Netty said...

wow Andrea its a fantastic card love the skulls thats a brilliant touch my friend. Annette x

Jennifer said...

Hey, that turned out awesome. I don't create well on no sleep. I'm glad hear that you are in a better mood.

Larisa said...

Very nice job!!! Great image!

Graphicat said...

Ooooh! Andrea this might be my fav or your cards! I love this! The colours work great together now?!?! And I LOOOOVE that border punch you've used!
Awesome!!
So glad you to see you on the 12 days still!!
Cheers
cheri

Angela said...

So glad you are still playing along with us, even though I can't create for all 12 days. I am so behind and need more time to get Christmas gifts made, hell even started would be great. THis looks great Andrea, and your use of the colors are fab!!
Hugs:)
Angela

coops said...

this is fantastic andrea.love the image and a great colours combo and fab effect with the punch :D

xx coops xx