Thursday 16 August 2012

HDH146 - Hiding in the Corners Part 2

Well I have another creation for the haunted design house challenge - hiding in the corners.  I was supposed to post it yesterday but got distracted with clay.

This time I used Witchymou from Ike's Art.  Now both our girls Ike and Teri have lots of amazing images.  If you ever need to visit them then I have links on the sidebar or just click their names above.

I used recycled cardstock and one of my sons old power rangers trading cards, painted it black and added tulle and organza which I burned with a lighter.  I got some cracking ribbon (the red stuff) when we went to Kirkcudbright.  I painted Witchymou with watercolours and added some of my crazy clay stuff to the corners, an eye a rose with maggots, a maggot with blood inside and  a skeleton handprint.


Now don't forget we have a brilliant sponsor Stitchy Bear this week who also stock our lovely (when I say lovely I mean evil and macabre mwahaha) Ike and Teris images amongst many other brill images too.

Andrea C x

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is brilliant Andrea, I like the image, I hope your Son doesn't go looking for that power ranger card lol
Kevin xx

nwilliams6 said...

Skeery!!! Love the burned organza - has such a whispery and mysterious feel to it. Great embees and coloring!!!

ike said...

FABULOUS - she looks great with your colouring Andrea :-) I love the burnt tulle but the little clay horrors really take the prize :-D Awesome :-) xxxxxx

Netty said...

Back to your horror side I see.......lol Brilliant work as always, x

coops said...

oh wow this is fantastic andrea.proper scary :D

xx coops xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I love what you do with images Andrea. WitchyMoo looks super creepy in that sea of fabric. xxx