Saturday 25 August 2012

Mum's Birthday Card and Baby Card

It was my Mum's birthday today and this is the card I made for my Mum using one of my digis.  I thought I would put Queen Jean as her name is Jean and she would be thinking all soppy lmao.  She loves green too.
 
 
The inside is because well she is a little bit trumpy and not embarrassed by it at all and it rhymes with Queen Jean.

 
This is a face I sculpted with Sculpey living doll (I think).

 
And the card I made for one of the girls I know who had a little baby girl.

 
Andrea C x

6 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

THAT card is hilarious! Good thing your Mum is good humored about her trumpeting.
Awesome baby face sculpt! Really superb!

McCrafty's Cards said...

I bet your Mum was laughing when she opened the card lol, that is brilliant, and I love that baby face you made
Kevin xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely cards, and your Mum seems to have a great sense of humour - well she probably needs it!! Valerie

ike said...

Bwahahahahaha LMAO - that card is just so frikkin' funny. Excellent.
Love that lil' face too..... except it looks kinda dead and a bit creepy.... but that's why I love it :-D LoL xxxx

Netty said...

Terrific cards, but still not sure about that sentiment.......lol x

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO over your Mum's card. Your sweet little baby is to die for! Sooo cute! xxD