Tuesday 5 May 2015

Haunted Design House May Challenge

This month we'd like you to either use some text somewhere on your creation OR make it a quick make - less than a day from start to finish.
The Minions' two favourite creations will get to display the May Macabre Masterpiece badge, and at the end of the year the person with the most badges will receive a glorious prize from the Minions. And, each month, the badge-winners are offered the chance to be GDT with us for the month's challenge. The winners for April will be announced at the May midway post, in a fortnight's time.

For my creation  I used a picture of my daughter and placed a moon over her eyes.  The quote I used for the text I found on pinterest but is actually from a book by Dia Reeves.  I then added a wolf etc.


Can't wait to see what you guys create.  Don't forget to leave the minions some love their projects are beyond amazing as always.

Andrea C

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

This is gloriously haunting and so super creative Andrea, I could just scream! In a good way, of course. That moon in her eye is just brilliant! Love, Love, LOVE it! xxD