Monday 23 May 2016

EVIL RETURNS

The Minions are back!  Well most of us for a little reunion .  Who knows what might happen in the future.


For my creation  I cut up lots of paper for a mini book and aged it the paper with tea.  I sewed all of the pages together in a very odd fashion as sewing is one of the things I loathe doing.  After this I made the cover from cardboard and covered it with any paper then painted over it in brown.  For my inspiration I used the Necronomicon DVD edition from The Evil Dead.  I used a paint I had that dries a lot like modelling clay and painted in the eyes etc.


Oh no he's eating my book!


Mini me





Time to hop on your broomstick and fly on over to Haunted Design House if you dare to see what evil returns creations the minions have forged from the depths of hell!



Andrea C

6 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Your little book is just AWESOME! so much work involved and all with love! Thank you for joining in the Minions get-to-gether xxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! I can't believe all the detail you managed on such a teeny book. I adore miniatures! And such a fabulously creepy expression on his face. You ROCK! xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Welcome home my dear! We left your room just as you left it.
Brilliant little book. I can't believe you actually sewed it together. You really are an overachiever aren't you? So much work and detail goes into everything you make. This is no exception. Miss you much!!

Katie said...

Love this it almost looks like it is bound from human skin.

applejack cards by sue said...

This is amazing! Looks fantastic, both books are wonderfully created.
Are you taking part in anything for October? I have also been taking a break but some found footage of dust bunnies has dragged me back into writing again. I would really miss a Halloween hop... any suggestions please?

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!