Thursday 14 October 2010

HDH - Simply Sinister

At Haunted Design House this week it is to create something simple ( not a lot of stuff or layers etc) but sinister.  So I had this canvas board and just splodged red paint on it and added Gigi from Simply Betty Stamps.  You can't judge her she is a vampire who has just been turned and she does try, honesty ponesty!  She couldn't help herself, hence the whoopsy and that coy cute smile and pose.

All I can say is very simple and very sinister.


Andrea C x

9 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific work, Annette x

Mina said...

that image is fantastic Andrea and what a brilliant imagination you have for the card...fantastic
Mina xxx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Quite sinister! Gigi is my one of my favorite images!
She is a messy little thing isn't she?

coops said...

this is fantastic, she looks brilliant.you have a great imagination :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey love the image hugs Pops x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL, oh I love this, that bg and sentiment is just PERFECT for the image :D
Thanks for joining in with us at HDH again this week, and for your lovely comments on my blog :D

Angela said...

Great work Andrea!! I love her and her I didn't do it smile!!
Hugs:)
Angela

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Andrea, this made me LOL!! LOVE the sentiment and background. PERFECT for Gigi! Thanks for playing with us again, chickie! xxD

Jackie Thomas said...

So sinister. I LOVE it. the sentiment is perfect. Hugs Jackie