Wednesday 3 November 2010

Attitude

OO er missus!! Can you believe that Creepy Glowbugg has passed on an attitude award to me and 4 others (one that she is very deserving of hehe).  Well a big thank you.


Click Here

Now as a result, I have to list 3 things that make me different, and then I get to nominate 5 blogs of boastful attitude:

1.  I come from a family of weirdos, my hubby is weird, my kids are weird, my brother is weird, my parents are weird and lastly I am weird, and we wear our weirdo badges with pride.
2.  Housework doesn't even get a look in when a craft project comes to fruition let's just say that the house looks like a craft bomb has been set off.
3.  I'm not well liked outside my family and I don't even care (see point 1):

So now for the five people I would nominate of which Creepy would defo be on itand Barb  (but Creepy also picked her)  from Haunted Design House  but alas she gave me the award so....

1. Netty she's not really attitude as much as different and cool.
2. Another MD Crabbie her creations are full of attitude
3. Popsicle Toes she can do attitude with a lovely twist of slightly dark
4. Susan's Crafy Chaos her sentiments are ace and stocked full of attitude
5. Blackdragon's Craft, she has a very dark way of creating wonderful things

Andrea C x

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Attitude? Moi? LOL WooHoo! One of the best awards I've ever received! Thanks hon! xxD

Netty said...

Oh wow Andrea, thank you so much. My kids and grandkids are never going to believe this award..... what kudos..........am going to learn to walk the walk and talk the talk....lol
Hugs Annette x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

So funny! The ladies you chose were on my list too, but I had to narrow it down to 5. I can't believe you aren't well liked outside of your family. I'm not very well liked within my own family! What a couple of unlikeable, attitude ridden, crafty beeches. Love ya!

Mina said...

now why wouldnt anyone like you Andrea...theres nowt wrong with a bit of weird lol
Mina xxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL! Thanks so much for thinking of me, you wierdo (:P) but I dislike blog awards. Picture me and your free Grumpy digi hand in hand going "Yah Boo Sucks!" and telling the whole blogoverse to stick their awards where the sun don't shine! :P :P :P
Mwah! Seriously, thanks for thinking of me :D

Creepy Glowbugg said...

And that is why I didn't pick Susan!!