Wednesday 24 November 2010

A little painting I have started work on

I drew this a while ago have lost the actual drawing but had uploaded it to docrafts that is why it is so small.
The painting I have started and as usual I will get so far and throw it in the garage and it will never see the light of day again.  Really need a proper work space where I can leave my craft/art stuff lying about and not have to tidy it up three times a day.






Just thought I would share it before I get disinterested haha my hubby says Im like a little squirrel that is doing something then a shiny nut catches it's eye before it runs off then again etc.  FOCUS!!!!

Andrea C x

5 comments:

Netty said...

Methinks your husband is absolutely correct Andrea. You really must finish this wonderful art. Thank you for sharing....brilliant drawing as well. Annette xx

Mina said...

I love that description of you Andrea lol...and you must finish this fantastic piece of art
Mina xxx

Pop's Cards said...

PMSL that really made me smile, i love your work hugs pops x

Amy said...

LOL! Love your dh's description! This is fantastic Andrea, I hope your able to complete it!
Hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Your art is fantastic, Andrea!