Monday 31 January 2011

Haunted Design House Challenge Angels and Demons HDH074

HDH074 - Angels and Demons

This week at Haunted Design House you have to use an "angelic" product and/or images and creep them out like only HDH'ers can :)

Now Barb sent us some amazing products from The Angel Company.  Gorgeous ribbons and card that has the most amazing texture and thickness and some really groovy stamps.  Now I am not the best with stamps and tried my best so I stamped the edges of the main paper with one of the swirly stamps and embossed it with clear emboss (awful I know).  The diamond paper I used ultra thick embossing powder and cracked it up.  I used a simply betty steampunk image.    The bat is a cuttlebug die with stickles.

The story is that she looks like an angel but is really a soul collector for you know who!  What did ya think the basket was for!!



Andrea C x

7 comments:

Mary J said...

What a great challenge!! Great card - love the colours!

Teri said...

Loving the card hun - great sentiment to go with the image! LOL
Hugs,
Teri xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Great card and love your story about it. And hey, I know what you mean about stamping. At least you can see yours. Love the distressing too. xxD

Jodi said...

Beautiful vintage card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kate said...

Angels and demons a great combination!

** Kate **

Netty said...

How can a Soul Catcher be that beautiful?....Aah I get it......one sweet smile and your snatched... Terry Pratchet

Netty said...

oops pressed the wrong button and cut myself off in mid flow........lol I was going to say Terry Pratchett's Soul Catcher never looked this good. Ok am off now......great card by the way....... xx