Monday 10 January 2011

Macabre Monday HDH071 - Bizarre Birthday

Well this week at Haunted Design House we are having our weekly Macabre Monday challenge which is to create a card/project with the theme of a bizarre birthday.



I chose Poe as it would be a pretty bizarre birthday theme.  I used an Octopode Factory steampunk image (you should check out Lilly's work it is fantastic and she has lots of characters to choose from).  I drew the Poe head and made him into balloons (I know how strange am I really!!!!).

3 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your Poe, its so Monty Python and am a great fan of this. Annette x

coops said...

wow this is fabulous andria.your drawing is brilliant and you have a great imagination :D

xx coops xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Andrea, this is beyond brilliant! Poe balloons combined with Octopode? As bizarre as it gets. FAB! xxD