Monday 3 January 2011

Macabre Monday HDH070 - Nightmarish New Year

Nightmarish New Year


You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based Winter Holiday card representing those long forgotten resolutions that NEVER seem to be carried out.

This is my first week as a DT member at the amazing Haunted Design House and boy am I thrilled to pieces.  I absolutely love the DT work they are such a talented quirky bunch as are the participants (amazing how different everybody interprets things).

Anyway this is my first piece:


The background is a freebie from The Graphics Fairy.  This little guy's name is Gimpo and  I drew him and turned him into a digi. 

Anyway if you haven't already entered one of the challenges at Haunted Design House, what are you waiting for!!!

Hope you all had a most wonderful New Year and the coming year brings you lots of happiness.

Andrea C x

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Welcome to the sinister Sisterhood, Andrea! So happy to have you join the Minions. Love your little gimpo and his hilarious resolutions. Fab work, my dear! xxD

Netty said...

Just been on the Haunted site and saw your card there Andrea and was thrilled to bits as you are such a fab artist with great humour. Congratulations you are going to be such an asset to the team. Hip Hip Hooray for Andrea...xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Yay! I am so glad to have you amongst our little team!
I admire your work in so many mediums and degrees of greatness. You are inspiring and I am looking forward to seeing what you will bring to the group and our insane challenges.
Cheers!

coops said...

wow this is fab andria.love the image and great wording :D

congrats on your dt spot hun :D

xx coops xx

Eulanda said...

Congrats on your DT position Andrea!! I just luv your first project! And your digi looks perfectly disgruntled with the idea of smiling more and making new friends. LOL

LINDA said...

Love it!! Just to cute..
Hugs, Linda

Mina said...

fantastic Andrea, I love it lol...brilliant image how clever are you
Happy New Year
Mina xxx

Angela said...

Congrats, on your DT spot. I knew they would snatch you up. This is too cute and I love the back ground paper.
Hugs:)
Angela

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Love it! Great piece! Congrats on the new DT spot. Kim