Monday 17 January 2011

Macabre Monday 072 Hell Hath No Fury

This week at the Haunted Design House the challenge is:

Hell Hath No Fury


You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based project showcasing bad-ass bitches on a rampage. Bitter much? This challenge is PERFECT for a little emotional purging :)

Now I had problems with this one as I did a few things and showed them to my hubby and he is brutally honest with me (which is a good thing he doesn't kiss butt so I know he's telling the truth if he says he likes something).  Well needless to say he didn't get the first two so I did a third and here it is which is made from super sculpey and painted with watered acrylics for that gaunt look:



I think my poor daughter will be traumatised by this one when she sees how Mummy is using her doll's house for such wicked displays.


Now I kinda feel sorry for this guy cos he isn't dead he has been holed up in the wall and is just sleeping for the moment.  She is tormenting him and all he did was take away her credit card hehe.  To add insult to injury she has his head on a toilet seat.

Now if you think that was gross go check out the rest of the design team's work they are both brilliant and hilarious.

Andrea C x

8 comments:

Netty said...

Looks a bit flush to me..........lol ooh am so sorry just couldn't resist it. Brill idea. Annette x

coops said...

lol.fantastic, poor man!! that will teach him to leave the toilet seat up,hehe :D

xx coops xx

Mina said...

lol brilliant...oh and Im sorry for all the temptation, well not really lol
Mina xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! Your'e lucky to have a hubby who understands you. LOL this is such a crack up! LOVE it! xxD

Pop's Cards said...

this is brilliant lol love the loo seat your so creative chick, hugs pops x

Marlene said...

Too funny!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Appreciate it!!! Going to follow you now...looks like some awesome stuff here!

Buttercup said...

I like the juxtaposition and the dichotomy of it all! hee hee haha. But really, that face is awesome! And the atmosphere it is in just makes it Bizarre. And I am a fan of bizarre! :) xo

stephanne said...

And just what would you find in the cupboards of a venue like this, hmmmm? Several meat cleavers, knitting needles, acetone? Very cool!! The subdued setting makes that mask all the more noticeable!!
hugs, stephanne