Monday 24 January 2011

HDH-073 Smudgetastic

Haunted Design House Challenge - Smudgetastic


You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based project using images that have been colored/rendered with charcoal, pencils, pastels, or chalk.

(similar digital techniques allowed)

Well this week Barb isn't very well and in her weaker moments she decided to use some of my images for the challenge (when she regains strength eek hahah!).



This is my Banshee and is she coming for you I hope not!  Anyway I smudged up her hair and cheeks charcoal style and added some screams to the background as the Banshee whails when she is coming for you.  Banshees really creep me out especially is you read the old folk lore.

I can't believe how amazing the design team made my images look I was well chuffed.  I kept calling my hubby to look at their work.  Oh how we oo'd and ah'd haha seriously go check out their stuff they are in the words of my American friends AWESOME (I always feel weird saying that and usually put on a silly voice).

The selected Gruesome Twosome win some of my images and there will be a little craft prize for the prize winner.

Andrea C x

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing work, my dear and thank you for the AWESOME images (said in my silliest voice. LOL) I really think you ought to start selling these. Fabulous work as always! xxD

Netty said...

Oh wow Andrea this is totally fab. I agree with Donna, you should be selling your images. Annette x

stephanne said...

Hehehehehe, I feel inclined to simply say AWESOME!!!! No silly voice required!!

Marlene said...

This is WOW...and I'm scared...so I'm hightailin' it outta here. (heehee) Seriously - awesome work.

Mina said...

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh scarey Andrea...Im off to have a look at the others now
Mina xxx