Friday 3 September 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls Willy Wonka Burton Style Challenge

Hop on over to The Burtonesque Dolls to see some brilliant ideas.  This is my version of a burton type willy wonka sweet.  This is strictly for vampires snacks hmm  Rhesus Pieces yum.  Actually have you ever tried Reeces Pieces they are totally delicious.

This is the version I did on comp using a reeces pieces candy wrapper and one of my drawings :



Well it is Rhesus as in your positive and negative blood type.  You can't really see but I have little blood types dotted about the bar.

This is the printed out version with the candy:



Andrea C

7 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

This is stunning Andrea!!! I love that you used a round candy too and made them match! The Vamp is delish and the sentiment is perfect! Great job!!!!

Netty said...

Bonkers but brilliant Andrea, Annette x

Mina said...

these are brilliant Andrea...you have the best imagination
Mina xxx

LINDA said...

These are both just awesome..Wishing you good luck!!
Hugs, Linda

Nancy said...

you go girl!!!! Look at that...I love the haunted feel to this....and your name of your candy is awesome!!!! thanks for joining us this week at TBD...

Hugs
Nancy

DonnaMundinger said...

Andrea, you are such a HOOT!!! How fab is this!? Good luck with the DT! xxD

Anonymous said...

Cool. Well, I think - perhaps! - should I let some vampire bite me so that I am allowed to eat such fab candy. *lol*
It was fun to find out where you changed the writing and your drawing looks awesome!