I made this for the Copic Creations Challenge Blog (shading on or around image) and The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge (Ghoul School). The image I drew and coloured with Copics obviously, the colours I used were E51, E00, E31, E71, R59, G02, E21, B45, C-3 and B05. For the blood I dabbed the R59 on my finger and rubbed it on. I might have used a couple of other colours but I can't remember as I was being asked to make a paper aeroplane at the time and being hit by a foam sword haha.
I put a few pics as I am terrible at taking them so...
The attachments on the side of the school notebook are Hendrys zombie snacks a brain and a bone both made out of polymer clay and attached to shrink plastic findings.
I am thinking about turning this into a zombie escape plan for one of my nephews as he loves this kind of thing.
Andrea C x