Wednesday 15 September 2010

Copic Creations and The Burtonesque Dolls Challenges

Well this is poor Hendry he can't remember when or where he lost his shoe but he does miss it so.  He gets very peckish hence the snack for during school so he doesn't lose focus and start dreaming of brains rather than using his.  We so hope he does well in school as his career options are rather limited as it stands.






I made this for the Copic Creations Challenge Blog (shading on or around image) and The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge (Ghoul School). The image I drew and coloured with Copics obviously, the colours I used were E51, E00, E31, E71, R59, G02, E21, B45, C-3 and B05. For the blood I dabbed the R59 on my finger and rubbed it on. I might have used a couple of other colours but I can't remember as I was being asked to make a paper aeroplane at the time and being hit by a foam sword haha.




I put a few pics as I am terrible at taking them so...



The attachments on the side of the school notebook are Hendrys zombie snacks a brain and a bone both made out of polymer clay and attached to shrink plastic findings. 

I am thinking about turning this into a zombie escape plan for one of my nephews as he loves this kind of thing.

Andrea C x

12 comments:

Netty said...

LOL just brilliant Andrea, love it.
In answer to your question, have never thought about selling my stuff, anyway I cannot change 20p.........lol xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

That notebook is amazing! LOVE the "charms" on the side. I'm sure your nephew would love to get such a cool creation. Who doesn't need a zombie escape plan?

Sheila said...

Andrea this is so cool!!, love the image :-).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jodi said...

Great notebook!! You have added some great matching items to the image. Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lilian said...

Perfect boy's notebook! Very unique! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge!

Heather said...

What a fabulous notefook, such fun, fantastic image and I love your embellishments.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Copic Creations.
hugs Heather xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Totally gruesome! LOVE the details.

Cheryl said...

WOW this is fabulous,love your colouring!!! You drew this image......so very clever!!
xx

Unknown said...

Great notebook, luv your drawings and your blood stained t shirt look.

Kathy said...

What a fun project...love the image and how your colored him :)

RoseC said...

Yuk! Nicely done. LOL!!!

Jami said...

very fun - I am sure he'll love it!! Thanks for joining us at copic creations!