Monday 13 September 2010

Keyring and Frame

A couple of things I made with polymer.  The first is a brain keyring and the second is a little pic frame with one of my paintings in it.  Nothing special just a little post, I fell yesterday and have busted up my knee it looks like a balloon with lots of purple, red and blue hmm lovely.  I was so lucky as I was holding my youngest and when I fell I twisted myself round to try and stop her from getting hurt she just got a tiny scuff on her forehead which is gone today and my knee took the fall, so I can't walk very well at all am hobbling about draggin my leg behind me, hop along. 

This is made with effects polymer clay and then anita's 3d gloss over it for a glass effect.



Polymer clay and glaze.


Andrea C x

5 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your clay creations!That frame turned out amazing and that brain keychain is killer! Do you have an Etsy shop? Well, you should if you don't.
Sorry to hear of your injury. The litle one really could have softened your fall ya know? LOL!

Jane said...

These are amazing hun!! Love the picture! Ouch, sorry to hear about your knee - sounds bad!! You asked about the Doo hickey dies, I have a big shot but I think they can be used in cuttlebugs too hun. hugs, Jane xxx

Netty said...

I adore your frame that is so so brilliant.
Am so sorry that you have had such a nasty accident you must be in such pain. Time for the frozen peas pack methinks for the swelling. Take care and sending you special hugs Annette xx

Angela said...

I hope you get to feeling better. These are AWESOME!!! Love these!! I just love looking at all your creepy artwork!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Nancy said...

fricken awesomeness girlie....I think my other post didn't post for some reason....but I just love love love these two projects...you've inspired me to get mine out again to play....

HUgs
Nancy T.