Monday 20 September 2010

Haunted Design House and Kraftin Kimmie Challenge

This is my entry for Haunted Design House challenge (horrific haunts) and the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge (mostly black and white).  I love this Kraftin Kimmie Stamp it is the Marie Antoinette so any chance I get I use her even though my stamping always leaves a blank spot and I have to try and cover it up.  I coloured her with copics and promarkers as I have various greys in each.  I put some tulle behind the haunted house image (which I got in a toiletry set and kept).  The card is coordinations black cardstock and I distressed (haha use that word lightly as I am a joke at that) I added a little ghost to the side of the house, Marie might look like she is happy but she is a poor little thing that has never got over the loss of her one true love (the cat!).  I used papermania brads to attach the ribbon for a little wall hanging or door hanging.  I also attached a flower at the top to hide the nail (how charming).


Anyway, signing out to go and check out some blogs to see all the delights that they may behold.

Andrea C x

11 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow Andrea its terrific, just adore this. Love the story as well. Annette x

Jane said...

This is gorgeous hun!! I'm glad it isn't just me who recycles bits from everywhere!! The black and white is stunning! hugs, Jane xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful, Andrea! Wonderful story and the black and white is so fab! Love the tulle too It gives such a ghostly quality! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I love the Annie Rodrigue images from Kraftin' Kimmie! Your Marie is perfect! Love the wall hanging.
Thanks for making today a Macabre Monday!!!

Allison said...

love it Andrea- fab
AllisonX

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is wonderful, and your house image from the toiletries is great, lol, I also love using bits that I've found/received in a non-craft situation. Great job! Thanks for joining in with our Macabre Monday Horrific Haunts at HDH :D

Crystal said...

Love all the elements you used....great job!!!!
Crystal

Netty said...

Hi Andrea, its me again.....lol
I have left a little something for you on my blog today, really hope you accept it. Enjoy the day. Annette x

Jennifer said...

This is gorgeous! Love Kimmie stamps xx Jenny xx

Jan Hennings said...

so cute and love the little ghost :)

Lisa F said...

LOVE your wall hanging - SO great with the black and white!