Tuesday 21 September 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

The lovely talented Netty from Netty's Crafting was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award from Create with Joy  and had to pass it on to 15 other bloggers and she chose me as one of them which is a big honour cos she is one talented little lady if you get a chance you should check out some of her artwork she is always trying new techniques and producing some lovely effects and beautiful art pieces.


So now I have to pass it on to another 15 bloggers whom I appreciate, well there are so damn many of you talented little peeps out there that it would be very hard but here goes:

Creepy Glowbugg for her crazy, zany but extremely cool take on craft, very talented in so many different crafts/arts,

Barb from Haunted House Design, another zany creative crafter who's work is also so cool and unique and another very talented copic colourer,

Jane's Lovely Cards, who's work is just simply gorgeous and so professional and her distressing is tops,

Another MD Crabbie, her stuff never ceases to amaze me, she always creates the most fabulous projects,

Pinkpuds, another very talented cardmaker who is a "lovely" as my little one likes to call people and her colouring of images is "to die for",

Popsicle Toes, for her very talented and varied craft talents, always keeps us on our toes,

In My Quiet Time, her cards are always gorgeous with such beautiful colouring,

Critchley Creations, cos she is so talented and is still such a young pup, her creations are amazing,

Blackdragon's Crafts, her work is very dark and very gorgeous,

Welcome to Susan's Crafty Chaos, her digital work is just brilliant and again so different,

Poppet's Place, her cards are just so pretty and contrary to belief I do like to look at pretty things hehe,

Kellie Winnell, her card style just totaly rocks,

Quixotic Paperie, her cards are always so vibrant and full of life,

The Scrap Happy Witch, her cards are always so fun and quirky,

Inked Inspirations, for her gorgeous, vibrant and quirky cards

For those of you that accept it you have to then pass it on to 15 bloggers you deem worthy.
Thank you again Netty and I am really glad to have you as a blogging buddy you are a truly lovely, funny, talented lady. x

9 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Ah thank you!!! So glad you enjoy my blog, and thank you for all your lovely comments. :) I love your work too - just wish I managed to find more time for bloghopping!

Jodi said...

Thank you so much for passing this award to me!! So very sweet of you and thank you for all of your comments too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Netty said...

You so deserve it Andrea and so glad you accepted it. You are a true artist.
Annette x

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh hon, I'm honored! Thanks so very much for this and I so appreciate your lovely comments! xxD

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you sweetie i am really touched i shall add it tomorrow hugs Pops x x

Netty said...

Andrea just read your news on my blog, that is so fab and you will have the greatest time ever and with your talents being properly nurtered you will go from strength to strength. Am over the moon for you my friend. Hugs Annette x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Thanks so much Andrea. You know the feeling is mutual (said in my best Teri Garr impersonation), but you sent the award to all of my favs too! Now who am I gonna pass it on too?

Jane said...

Sorry I'm late accepting this hun, been soooo mega busy. Hope your knee is starting to feel better, did mine a few months ago so can totally sympathise!! Thank you so much for awarding this to me I'm honoured and thrilled!! Congratulations on receiving it too....very well deserved! hugs, Jane xxx

Rachel said...

Thanks so much hun :) Sorry i'm so late accepting this, but i'll pop it on my blog asap.
Your work is amazing! Well done for getting the award :)
Hugs, Rachel xx