Thursday 4 March 2010

Valentine Basket

I made this and filled it with mini bounty bars for my hubby, but needless to say the kids all pinched them before I could take a pic hehe. I did this from the tutorial from the fantastic magnolia baskets that were going around a few weeks ago. As usual I am like three weeks/months behind everyone else. The kids have all been taking turns being ill then all having another turn (poor little things).


Anyway this is card I have had for years I just stamped it and embossed it. The heart was from a cardstock mini pack and I stupidly coloured it red on the other side and it seeped through but she who has little time has to make do. The flower is from wild orchid crafts and I tied ribbon round the handle. Not the best basket you will ever see but I was quite chuffed as I thought it looked very hard and I was juggling a one year old and three year old at the time (impressive I know). hehe anyways the stamp I got about three years ago. Thought it suited a valentine theme. You should have seen my hubby's face when I gave him it haha it was a picture he said oh that's nice if I was a girl hehe.

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

It looks beautiful Andrea,a lovely image
Clairex

Jane said...

Sorry to hear your children have been ill Andrea!! My eldest is off school ill this week too! Love the gorgeous rich colours of your basket and love the handle!! hugs, Jane xxx

Mina said...

oh no I hope your children all get better really soon...your basket is beautiful and perfectly made...gorgeous Andrea
Mina xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Its gorgeous i love the fairy too she is really sweet hugs Pops x