Friday 24 September 2010

Work in Progress

Another work in progress that I will probably never finish.  I have been really busy this week, started an acrylic art class and doing some stuff for nursery plus my I still can't walk properly because of my fall on my knee so am still hobbling about, hubby is now calling me stumpy.  Sorry haven't been commenting as much this week.

Anyway this isn't going how I expected as it is a bit too big.  Was supposed to look like a little creature coming from an egg but it is way too big (even though it is teeny).  Oh and it is sticking it's tongue out.


It isn't finished and hasn't been baked or painted yet.  I am going to add some hair and some fingernails etc.

Anyway this is my offering for the moment.

Andrea C x

5 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

so unique and I can't wait to see it when you're done :)

Janette said...

Oh wow, can't wait to see the finished project, this is amazing.xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Okay, you win. This is awesome! Is that a real egg shell? Very cool.

Netty said...

Oh wow, this is totally fab, can hardly wait to see it finished, just brilliant. x

Unknown said...

This is great Andrea. Lovely hands and a nice friendly face.