Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween

Firstly happy birthday wishes to Netty, hope it's a great one.  Secondly a big thank you to Gloria aka Creepy Globugg for the most amazing halloween card I have ever seen and thirdly to post a couple of pics.

I cut out shapes from card the size of my toilet tiles then I added some of my drawings that I had coloured with copics and promarkers.  I then laminated them so they wouldn't get ruined when the sink was used. 


These are two fisherman that are in our toilet  I made one a ghost and the other the grim reaper.  I used an old trouser leg for the grim reaper and added card and tinfoil and I cut a bit of my sons old school shirt for the ghost.  In the middle is a brain soap I  made.


These are the cupcakes I made which actually look much better than this pic shows.  I added edible glitter and they looked fab.


I added this to the top of my walls for the drippy goo effect using black paper.


I made this pumpkin last year and my hubby decided it would be great floating from the ceiling.


I made this using an old doll that was broken and was going to have to be thrown out so I thought rather than bin it use it here (bit weird looking I know but really effective)


I made this tree below using twigs from the cycle path and an old tin which I covered with purple paper and embossed with stars then added some blood drips with card and anita's 3d gloss.  I also put some green fibre round the top and bottom to hide the rims.  I painted the twigs black then added some glitter and fake spider webs.


I made a paper cake with treats and stuff inside instead of a party bag and forgot to take a pic of it (am so mad at myself as it did look really good).  I have some more pics of things I have done but will maybe load them later.

Happy Halloween

Andrea C x

4 comments:

Netty said...

Hi dear Andrea, thank you for your wonderful gifts and card, it is so very kind of you. Your tiles are just brilliant and so are all the other pieces you've made. So talented my friend. I love the lady of the lake picture as well. Thanking you again, Annette xx

coops said...

wow what great spooky projects :D
love your grim reaper and the pumpkin looks fantastic :D

xx coops xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Your decorations are totally AMAZING and the cupcakes look scrummy! I know where to trick or treat next year! xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE those cupcakes!! Too cute and very clever! I also like how you decorated the fishermen in your bathroom. Is that pumpkin paper mache? Very cool. Love all your decorations!!!!
BTW, I left you an award on my blog today. Check it out - there is free digi or two in it for you.
Cheers!