Monday 6 December 2010

Simply Betty Xmas Day 6 - Steampunk

Dear Diary


I am so so so so so so so so tired......ZZzzzzzz. He he it is freakin freezing here I went into the garage to get some craft stuff out and I nearly froze solid midway. Anyway had fun colouring but don't know if I am cut out for cards until I get my craft room/hubbys office next year. Can never find anything and hate having to pull stuff out to put it back so just try to use bare minimum without the actual benefit of the card looking other than pathetic but alas I think I have used up my quota of moans for this week and shall now put on a fake cheery smile but with dull dead eyes.... can you tell I am tired and hardly even lucid. Slap slap nearly sent myself to sleep there hehe.

This card is for Day 6 at Simply Betty and it is a Steampunk Christmas. These images are a delight to colour. Cruddy photo also...  I used a lilac to hihjlight the greys and it hasnt shown in the photo at all



Another cruddy photo of a brooch I did today for my son's school teacher's xmas pressie. She loves the Gruffalo and he is in the Gruffalo team at school so had a look around to see what gruffalo things were available and not a lot so thought I would make her a gruffalo brooch. This pic is terrible it actually looks a lot better in real life. If you have never heard of the Gruffalo and have a child then I highly recommend you go out and buy it (even if you don't then I would still buy a copy it is delightful).



Andrea C x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool card! :)

Netty said...

Terrific Gruffie, love him and your card is terrific also Andrea. Hope you get a decent nights sleep tonight. Annette x

Trickut said...

I love the colors you choose for him, great coloring job.

Lelia Pierce said...

Teehee! That brooch is so cute! Loving the card too! Thanks for playing along with SBC!

XXX

Graphicat said...

Awesome job darlin! Im SO glad you see you at SBC again!
Cheers
Cheri