Monday 18 July 2011

HDH098 - Haunted Birthday Bash aka Blackdragons Birthday

Haunted Design House -Haunted Birthday Bash

Firsty a big happy belated birthday to Lynda aka Blackdragon or Lynx.  It was her birthday yesterday but we decided to hold off a day and dedicate the challenge to her.  We all LOVE Lynda so much she is such an amazing person and artist (see here and here)and does it all with little uns and old uns and still without complaining like the rest of us mere mortals would!  So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, we love you lots.


I used the raven from octopode (love her images she is one talented little lady)

Now we all know that it was going to be either Poe or Dragons so I went with Poe.  I know the raven isn't great but I ran out of time.  The raven's feet are pins fot the pin cushion and I made a Poe pin topper too.  Instead of an actual card I just did a mini Poe painting.




You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece representing a haunted birthday or celebration.  Make it red and bloody, or dark and creepy. Whatever you wish,  just make it wicked!

Now pop on over to Haunted Design House blog to see what delights the design team have for you.

Andrea C x

12 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome Poe card hun - love the Raven(s)!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

fabulous Poe card Andrea, I love your ravan.
Kevin xx

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW Andrea! Super work. I did a little felting myself last week. You'll be seeing it later this week. Your raven is awesome, and your Poe painting is perfect. Love your digi card too. I printed out the Octopode images but decided to go with the stamps since I need the practice. LOL xxD

Mina said...

I love Poe and your creation sums up the Raven perfectly...amazing work Andrea
Mina xxx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Your schtuff is amazing Andrea! Lynda is gonna love it all! LOVE that mini painting and the Poe headed pin is just too wonderful!

Pop's Cards said...

This is amazing sweetie, hugs pops x

coops said...

wow this is fabulous andrea.love your crow pin cushion and your poe painting is genius :D

xx coops xx

Netty said...

Terrific birthday card for Lynda and loving your Poe. Annette x

Angela said...

Awesome Andrea. I love your Poe Painting, the head pin and your raven looks great. You are one talented lady. AWESOME!!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Marlene said...

You never cease to amaze me, lovely lady!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Very fun project. Wonderful literary inspiration and very creative.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Andrea,love the Raven.....
Mandy x