Saturday 17 December 2011

Silly Dilly Beans Snow Family Challenge

Now over at Silly Dilly Beans Megan is giving away an amazing snow family image if you participate int he challenge but I have only just been able to do it now and it ends in two days time eek.  Better get your skates on if you want this fabby image.  If not then you can purchase it from Silly Dilly Stamps.

I had to make something for my daughter's teachers.  I made three snowman soups, pictured below and added a few clay santa heads I made with a big red jingle bell.




For some reason blogger has now decided to turn any pic I upload sideways!!!!

Anyway I am entering this in to the Silly Dilly Beans Snow Family Challenge.

Andrea C x



5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely idea. But no blood or gore or monster-brains in it?? Hugs, Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great gift idea Andrea, I like the little santa head and your snowman label.
Kevin xx

coops said...

stunning gift idea andrea.i love the little santa heads :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is gorgeous what a cute image, gorgeous colours too and what a fabulous idea, do you know this is the first time I have been able to comment on your blog for ages, stupid blogger, hope that you are ok sweetie hugs pops x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)