Tuesday 17 April 2012

HANDMADE FLOWERS = SORE FINGERS

Well the last few days have been overtaken by me making handmade flowers any minute I could get.  My poor little fingers don't know what the hell has happened they have been burned and jabbed and pushed and scraped.... you get the picture.

Well below are some pics of the flowers I have made.  I have had lots of material for ages and decided to get it out, cut it up, burn it, shape it and prod it with some brads (some of which I altered with liquid pearls and stickles).  These flowers are pretty basic but now I have the hang of them I am going to try out a few different things to fancy them up a bit more.

Be warned there are a lot of pics I got a bit carried away.





















I told you I got carried away.  Anyway gotta go nurse my poor fingers haha.

Andrea C x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, wonderful flowers - you don't do things by halves, do you??! Hope your fingers soon feel better! Valerie

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Oh Andrea, these are amazing! I LOVE the fuschia and black ones! THey are all gorgeous!!! Fabulous work!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Andrea you did get a tad carried away,but they look fabulous and you have done so many different colours,
Kevin xx

Netty said...

LOL that is a load of flowers Andrea and they all look great, so what are you going to do with them or shouldn't I ask........xx

coops said...

wow these are gorgeous andria.yes it does burn your fingers when you make these, been there too.lol.
i was trying to use a cigarette lighter though.hehe.
love them all especially the blue ones, they are lush :D

xx coops xx