Monday 27 August 2012

HDH148 - Bad Moon Rising

For Haunted Design House this week we want you to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece that depicts a BIG BAD MOON.Make it full, waxing, waning or crescent. Just make it big
and the main focus of your wonderfully wicked project.
Our sponsor this week is:
 
 
Deb is one of the wonderfully talented and sweet people I have had
the pleasure of working with and befriending here on the Internet. She creates the most
adorable hand drawn characters, and then prints them onto personalized
invites, banners, cupcake toppers, labels, business cards, etc.
Anything you may need for a party or celebration. Or for your business
or personal mailing needs.
She also has a CafePress shop where you can order all kinds of
schtuff with her images professionally printed on them. I personally can
attest to the quality of all of Debs items. I have pint glasses, an awesome apron,
labels, Xmas cards, business cards, magnets, etc.. all with Deb's wonderfully whimsical images beautifully emblazoned on them. Am I gushing? Did I also mention that
she has a Skull Cupcake line too? Yes, she is one of us, even if she is a bit on the
cuter side of the darkness.
Deb has generously offered up a $15 store credit to any of her shops.
If you can't wait to win the grand prize, she is also running a fabulous
Anniversary sale right now on her website and her Etsy shop.
 
 
I used Little Red from my digis and added bat wings.  I might just add bat wings to her and upload it to the digi site.  I also added porkchopsows bats and one of the moons available from his etsy shop.  The background I was going to make the moon but it didn't look as I wanted but I sprayed yellow cosmic shimmer and a light spraying of blue.  I also added glitter glue to the edges of the frame.  Little red is also finished with 3d gloss.
 

 
I was going to use this moon with Ike's Witchymou faded in to it but never got a chance to print it off.

 
Anyways what can you do with a big bad moon?
 
Andrea C x
 
 
 

 

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, the red moon is especially lovely! Hope the wolf doesn't get her! Hugs, Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

It is fabulous Andrea, I like the red riding hood image the spooky background and those bats.
Kevin xx

Teri said...

Love the frame hun! xx

ike said...

Fabulous RRH - she looks very cool all spooked up. The batty frame is awesome.
Ooooh - the red witchy moon looks rather cool too :-D xxx

ike said...

Came back for another look at that batty frame......Awesome :-) xxx

mark gould said...

WOW, I love this Andrea, she looks so good with wings and the main back ground looks amazing, I love all that texture.
x

Netty said...

Loving your creative spirit, x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, I love the dark background against the cute image
Lindsay xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it Andrea! I think this is one of my faves of your digis. Love the cool frame you've done around her too. The texture is fabulous. xxD

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I keep coming back and looking at this and realised I never left you any comment, tut tut @ me. Just Love this to bits xxx