Monday 24 June 2013

HDH170 - 13 Unlucky for Some

This week at Haunted Design House you have to use thirteen pieces on your project.

I am terrible at cardmaking so decided to paint thirteen things instead.  It took me longer than I thought to do so luckily I had more than a week to come up with mine.

Below are the thirteen zombies together.

13 zombies

The zombies individually:













 
Don't forget to check the Haunted Design House blog for more detail and to see the wonderful minions work.
 
Andrea C x

10 comments:

ike said...

YaY !! Way cool... these are just AWESOME :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Zombie Mania these are fantastic Andrea I love them all!!!
Kevin xx

Teri said...

WOW hun - these guys are freakin' awesome!!! xx

mark gould said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.
Oh my god Andrea, these are awesome, I think you have captured all of us in the dungeon and a few spare to boot ;) lol.
I love it when you let loose with the paint brush. amazing x

Netty said...

wowee loving your awesome zombies, Annette xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

WOW! Andrea your 13 Zombies are sooo cool. Love the die cut frame too :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, these are beyond fabulous, Andrea! They each have so much detail and their own personalites. I'd say you ROCKED this challenge. xxD

coops said...

oooo love these andrea.fantastic zombies :D

xx coops xx

CarlaKH said...

These are amazing! Love them!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I am in awe!!! not are they all fabulous but so many!!! Go you xxxx