Tuesday 6 July 2010

I won I won I won.

I nearly fell off my seat when I read this partly because of shock and partly because my one year old was pulling at my trousers but hey hehe.  These badges are from Haunted House Design, which I love.  I love all the cool stuff that gets posted there.  So I get to post these badges on my site.  I got two Gruesome Twosome badges and one Master of Macabre (even though I say it wrong every time I tell my hubby haha I know how to say it but when I read it I always mispronounce it hahaha, what a complete clown).



Anyway now that my week has been improved hehe I have to get all of my crazy kids ready for a trip to see their crazy cousins.

Thank you again Barb xxxx

Andrea xxxx


2 comments:

Barb said...

You are so welcome! Your work is so delightful (in the creepy-good sense of the word)... you deserve it!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Congrats on your wins! Barb makes the darkside so tempting doesn't she?