Monday 7 October 2013

HDH177 - Tando Dimensional Halloween Challenge

Welcome to the new Macabre Monday challenge at Haunted Design HOuse which is:
"Dimensional Hallowe'en."
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Hallowe'en based art piece that is dimensional in some way.

There are some fine prizes being offered by our generous sponsor,

 
Aha pop on over to Haunted Design House to see the prize on offer and to see the Minions hard work.
 
I used the Gothic Archway with a spiderweb.  These things are immense to paint on.  I have already ordered a few more!
 
 
The edge I used posh metallic inks and dabbed them on with a toothpick which took forever but gave a nice raised bumpy texture.



 
The minions as always have outdone themselves so go and have a peek.
 
Andrea C x
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These is absolutely fabulous Andrea I love it!!!
Kevin xx

Netty said...

wow I really love this, Annette x

DonnaMundinger said...

He's gonna grow up to be one handsome sucker! FAbulous portrait, Andrea and I love the texture you've achieved with that cool paint. xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Another painted stunner, Andrea! The Vampyre is just so detailed and painted with great skill. I really like the fancy dots, and it goes to show when something is a bit labor intensive, it shows in the end result. Quite a fabulous piece.

coops said...

so stunning andrea.i love your image and design and fabulous effect with the metallic inks :D

xx coops xx

mark gould said...

I thought I commented on this masterpiece Andrea. I live him. A beautiful make x

Matney said...

This is very eerie and super creepy. Love the eyes, eek! Wow to all the work on the frame. Crazy brilliant!