Thursday 18 August 2011

Forever Night Freaky Friday Challenge #4

The forever night freaky friday challenge is for something creepy and crawly.  Well mine is creepy and squirmy.  I have defo watched too many horror movies and it has rotted my brain.

This guy was made from polymer clay complete with brain oozing out of the top of his head.  He is made from translucent clay and there is red clay inside to give it even more gruesome factor.  I glazed him with a gloss varnish to give it that shiny slimy feel.  He is a pendant and will be in my etsy shop soon, although I don't know if there is anybody freaky enough to want to buy him haha.



Anyway better go before I get a knock at the door with the men with a nice sparkling white straight jacket all for me haha.  xx

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a real slimy ***!! really creepy! Hugs, Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is a creepy pendant Andrea,you have some brilliant ideas.
Kevin xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I want to say that this is hideous, but I mean it in a good way! Truly gruesome :D

Anne said...

A definant "gross" from me.. but lovely too.. this is definitely creepy... good luck..

Netty said...

Yuckity yuck.....but there again it could be a Prawn..........lol xx

Unknown said...

Totally creepy and crawly Thanks for participating in our Creepy Crawly challenge at Forever Nights!

Pop's Cards said...

ewwwwwwww shudder lol x

coops said...

this is so gross and lifelike but strangely captivating at the same time.lol.:D

xx coops xx

Marlene said...

It looks like a real live grub! LOL!!

Angela said...

Andrea, I just love your creative mind. You are always coming up with the most awesome things. He is creepy oh and crawly too. lol. Tanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! This is positively DISGUSTING! (and utterly FABULOUS, of course) Only you! LOL xxD

jengd said...

Ummm... EWWW! :) Congrats on the win! You definitely deserve it with this one!