Friday 26 August 2011

TOFF #9 Steampunk

This week at the octopode factory the theme is steampunk.  I chose to alter a flowery box I have to a steampunk box.


It doesn't show up too well but to colour this image I used distress inks, glimmer mists and cosmic shimmer.  Lots of fun colouring with those and it gleams like you wouldn't believe!



I didn't have a lot of time to spend on this one as my middle daughter started school yesterday and it has been a bit hectic not to mention a visitor this weekend.

Andrea C

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great work as always! Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

Its brilliant Andrea, I like the image you have used.
Kevin xx

Netty said...

Looking forward to seeing the dolls face complete and loving your altered box Andrea. Didn't realise they were going back to school already.......aaaahhhh peace.......Annette x

Yvonne said...

Fabulous design, Andrea!

coops said...

wow this is fab andrea.love the image and all the pages and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

great idea and I like Distress Inks think they give a fab effect
Barbara
sparklessimplestuff.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOH, this is just GORGEOUS, Andrea! Love the colors and that doll face is fab! xxD

Amy said...

so very unique and steampunky!