Monday 8 August 2011

HDH101 - Kreepy Kids

Haunted Design House - Kreepy Kids

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece that uses kids as the focus.  Kids are creepy enough already, but we think you can expand on this theme ;)  Bewitching babies, terrifying toddlers, monstrous middle-schoolers, or taxidermied teenagers WE DARE YOU to creep us out!

I did a digital entry and took a picture of one of my kids when her true colours were showing haha.  The paper I used is from one of Susan's (Crafty Chaos Designs) paper packs.



This little devil wants more fiends, oops I mean friends!

Oh and I wrote down all the names of the entrants for my prize giveaway and got my husband to choose a number and it was Carla aka Scrappypug.  If you contact me my email is in the sidebar I will get your little mini prize out to you as soon as.

Andrea C x

11 comments:

Teri said...

Oooooh, spooky little thing!! Fab digi work hun!!

DonnaMundinger said...

And you've got two more like this at home? YIKES! Fabulous digi work, my dear! On second thought, I'll pass on the babysitting. xxD

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lol! Love your creepy kid! :) It's an awesome piece. Congrats to Carla for winning the giveaway. :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is brilliant Andrea, I love your creepy kid lol
Kevin xx

Netty said...

Loving your creepy kid, wicked.......xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Fabulous image Andrea! I always tell my son that his tail and horns fell off when he turned 1, but they can and will grow back if he doesn't change his tune!
Gotta love those rotten little monsters.

A'n'G Johnson said...

this is certainly creepy!

ike said...

AWESOME work.... has she got three 6's somewhere on her scalp too ?? !!!bwaahahahaha

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous, your work is just stunning as always, big hugs love pops x x x

coops said...

hehehe this is brilliant andrea.just love the horns, there is a devil in every child,lol :D

xx coops xx

Marlene said...

Crikey, looks like my ex!!!