Wednesday 17 August 2011

TOFF #7 Hats or Crowns

This weeks challenge at the octopode factory blog is to create something with hats or crowns.  Well the image I used has a hat and I put him on a tiara /crown (yes I know it's a headband but for the purposes of my little girl it is a tiara, which she will have broken before the morning it out!). 

My pictures are terrible once again.  I stickled the image and the material but it just didn't show on the picture and I only have the camera tonight as hubby is taking it for work tomorrow and I hate his big camera so... crappy pictures it is.




That is princess Fiona from Shrek in case anyone was wondering.  I also used distress inks around the edge of the hare image and it didn't show up either.  I am so tired that .... well you get the picture blah blah blah.

Anyways hope you don't think this is too crappy as it actually looks ok in real life.  I really really need to do a photography course or something.

Andrea C x

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Your pictures are alot better than any I can take, I like the image you have used and the netting, Im not really keen on pink, but any girl would love it for sure!
Kevin xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I would wear that hat any day, and love to hear what the people on the street would say! I think I will make myself one....gorgeous piece! Hugs, Valerie

The Octopode Factory said...

this is great... so glad you made some out of the (hat) box! fab work.

coops said...

this is gorgeous andrea.great image and i love hte fab mesh and buttons ;D

xx coops xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is fab, I bet your daughter loves it :D

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so cute and creative, Andrea! Love it and I bet your daughter does too. xxD